Category chosen: Quote
- How do I buy a policy?
You can buy car insurance with drive like a girl online or by phone. Please visit www.drivelikeagirl.com and click Get a quote, or call Customer Service on 0330 022 0200.Was this helpful?
- How do I retrieve a saved quote?
Visit www.drivelikeagirl.com and click Retrieve a quote. You will then be able to log in using the email address and password you gave when you got your original quote.Was this helpful?
- Can I insure both my cars with drive like a girl?
Yes - you can do this by arranging separate drive like a girl policies for each car. We will fit our in-tele-box to each vehicle for you and you can continue to earn a separate no claim discount against each car.Was this helpful?
- Can I have more than one car on a policy?
No - you can only have one car and one in-tele-box per policy.Was this helpful?
- Will drive like a girl accept a driver with a spent DR10 as a policyholder or named driver?
Yes - we will consider offering a quotation but one is not guaranteed.Was this helpful?
- Can I take out a policy if I live in Northern Ireland?
Unfortunately not - our policies require that an in-tele-box is fitted to your car, which can be done anywhere in mainland Britain, but not as yet in Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man or the Scottish Islands.Was this helpful?
- What convictions do drive like a girl accept?
There are a number of factors that influence acceptability. We will provide a quote for drivers with motoring convictions. However, we will not quote for drivers who have non motoring convictions that are unspent under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act.Was this helpful?
- When do driving convictions have to be declared?
You should contact us as soon as you or a named driver receives a conviction so that the policy can be updated.Was this helpful?